Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Home from Arizona and New Baby!

Pin It My sister Julia and her husband David just had their first little one. All my sisters where able to make it to the hospital at the same time. We had such a great time passing him around. He is such a sweetie and I get to see a bunch of him since Julia and I live together. It is a treat to have a newborn around and it makes me even more excited for our little one who is on the way. David Roscoe Judah with his Aunt Krista (his favortie Aunt).
Me and my sisters. From the left; me, Sarah, Maria, Julia, Laura and Alisa. We got home from Arizona just 2 days before the baby came. Spence and I were so glad to see Justin. My wonderful husband had the house clean when we got home and numerous love notes around the house. It was such a blessing to be missed so much by him. However, we are glad to be home and I think we will stay put for a while. If we are able to go out again next year we will have to have dad come with us because I know I can't do a 4 hour plane ride with two little ones.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD!! What beauties!! I did not know you & Julia lived together. Sweet! I'd lovee to hear more about that sometime.

    P.S.I flew by myself with the kiddos last February to Chicago. Made lots of new friends and a few enemies...You could totally do that if you had to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new nephew! all you ladies look so gorgeous. and bless you for taking spence by yourself on the plane. we just took anne to california for the first time and she cried for 45 minutes. it was tough! thanks for the congrats on the new addition. we're excited! and you're due pretty soon huh? you don't even look pregnant in those pictures! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dream Muffin,
    First off, thanks you for updating your blog-i LOVE bring able to keep up with you!
    Second, I LOVE your hair, you lil hottie, you!
    Third, Spence is soooooo cute! NOT that Im surprised, he has amazing genes!
    And finally, what did you guys go to AZ for?
    I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU, u lil hot mama! muah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...