Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wedding

Pin It
It is the day after our last VanderWeide wedding. A special thanks to my parents who successfully married off and paid for 6 girls weddings.

We had a blast and it was one of the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. Maria looked beautiful, the weather held up, and there was flowers everywhere. However, I am feeling the exhaustion creeping up.

We felt a little extra pressure for our entertainment piece because it was the last wedding. I think we pulled it off. We did an 80's number to "Pop goes my heart" from the Music and Lyrics movie. Justin was one of the main dancers with my brother-in-law-David. To top it all off we used my mom and dad as the grand finale. Here are a few pics. Very Scary!

The gorgeous Barn
More flowers

As always, A family pic



The sisters as backup dancers



My hot hubby



David and Justin in tighter pants then ever should be worn by a man








My mom....





and dad as the grand finale













3 comments:

  1. Krista, those are GREAT! Your parents are such a hoot. I can't wait to see more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what wonderful pictures! looks like you all had a blast. congrats to maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHhhhhhhh! How I wish I could have seen it all in person. I love those photos and your family. Good luck with the moving! Wish we all lived closer so I could help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...