Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Whoa... it has gotten away from me

Pin It Whoops... it has been almost two months. I hate it when I look at other peoples blogs and they keep not updating it. I am so sorry.
I have been draggin my feet because Justin takes the camera to work everyday and gets back so late that I don't have time to post pics. So just words today and hopefully pics soon.
The boys are doing fabulous... such a source of joy in our lives. Justin is getting very busy at the farm with Christmas just around the corner. Tree season is in full swing. In a few weeks he will leave at around 4:45 and come home at midnight. We are so thankful to see him at 8 or 9 most nights. We still have time for a glass of wine, a quick catch up on his day, and then to bed.
We are in our house and feeling like a king and queen. It is so beautiful and perfect for our family. We welcome any visitors at any time. One of the many delights in my house is a new stove my hubby bought me. It is deluxo and I have been baking up a storm, a new found joy.
Christ is working my heart is a huge way. Challenging me to be stronger in my faith and look at the needs of others. What an AWESOME God we serve. I have been having great and consistant time with him in the morning and it has been the highlight of my day. Please pray for protection over that time for me.
We love you all.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for posting! sometimes words are better than pictures - especially true of this post. you're an encouragement to me spiritually - a great wife and mother. thanks for being what Christ asks of you!

    love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dontcha just hate it when it gets away from you like that? seriously, tho, i's so much easier and more fun sometimes to just read everyone else's blogs and forget about your own! oh my goodness, i cant believe the hubby is gone so late and will be gone even more come closer to christmas, tho i do remember how crazy it gets around there come tree time! :) im so encouraged by your words and will totally be praying over your morning time with Him-sounds just wonderful, my love! i will also be praying about your temporary lack of time with justin, too! wish i was there to hangout with you some of the evenings he's gone!
    aw, i so miss you and think about you all the time. rarely does a week go by where SOME M.Y. memory doesnt play out in my mind!
    love you, dreamer!!!! oh, and my goodness im so excited about the new oven and all the baking. when u post pics, i REALLY wanna see one of that, ok??? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...