Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Working on...

Pin It I want to be better at a lot of things. My dream list is endless, but here are a few things I am trying to tackle recently.
- hugging my boys every time they eat (they are so precious, why not?)
- flossing my teeth (a tip/scare from an older and wiser sister)
- not being a crab to my hubby (why oh why is this so hard?)
- getting up earlier (yuck, but I have so much to do)
- Praying for my kids and hubby every morning (love this)
- Eating smaller meals (need to slide back into those size 6's again)
- Using gracefilled and fruit of the Spirit words (Is that promoting peace? Are you being gentle, kind? no, no, no you are not!)
I need to write them down so I can check back on my progress. Slowly but surely...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...