Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Why I can't blog

Pin It
Lets see... my last post was in April. Yup, that’s about right. I think we have been going non-stop since then, without a minute to spare. I guess I just thought I better wipe up the child who was screaming from the potty and then set that one down to break up a fight and then purposely leave those two in their room for extra long so I could stop the baby from re-eating her lunch off the floor. By the time night came I had no brain cells left to type anything that made any sense. I think the only thing I could eek out was to tell my sisters on our weight loss Facebook page that I was, indeed, still... fat.
The last four months have been filled with so many great memories that I had to force myself to make the time to write them down so I can remember them. Just a few of the highlights:
  • Summer and being outside
  • New baby nieces 
  • Spencer excepting Jesus into his heart
  • Getting chickens and kittens (starting our farm as the boys told their dad)
  • Planting our garden, buying a rototiller and putting the smack down on that baby
  • Hannah receiving "mucho" (a word gift to my children from my bilingual hubby) lovin' from her siblings
  • Camping
  • The bed jumping heard round' the world (Abigail knocking her teeth into her nasal cavity). This is really true and it happens to tons of kids OKAY!
  • Kids learning to swim underwater and ride without training wheels (basically equivalent to a diploma in the eyes of a five year old)
  • Book club summer start up because we can't stand waiting a whole year to get together
  • School (two kindergartners) our schedule and chores
  • God reteaching me and teaching me to be more like him (1,000 post possibilities here)

I want to hold on to every second of those precious moments and remember just a few of those really hard times. Hopefully, there will be more posts in the future...but there might not. There is just no telling, around here, what is going to get accomplished in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...