Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thankful

Pin It I am so thankful today. The Lord has blessed our family so much. Little Jackson had a 104 fever last night, but we have so many resources at our fingers tips to help him get better. I can hardly think about the moms around the word that have to watch their babies suffer and can do nothing about it. It has to be hell on earth for a mom.
I am thankful I have a supportive husband who is concerned for our kids. I am thankful to have a warm house and another sibling to take his mind of being sick. I am thankful for a snugly little bed to lay him in. I am thankful to the Lord for saving me from a life of sin, so that I can live a life of gratitude.
Here or some pics from this week.

OUR SICK LITTLE MAN COOLING DOWN

THE BEST SMILE EVER

WEARING DADDY"S SOCKS

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord that things are better with Jackson!! And what a reminder to be grateful not only for all of the things we have to make life 'easy' but most importantly, to be grateful and humbled by His sacrifice for us! Love you, Bob. ps. Spence is just too cute in that last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS PICTURES! So sorry you're lil guy is sick! Will totally be praying for him to get better! And how precious are you, to still be thankful in sucha scary time! I love you to death!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that smile K, he is too much. Hope you had some great garage sale finds today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...