Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

A day away with my hubby

Pin It Justin and I are quite different in many ways... one being, he is sporadic and I am not. He often gets big ideas and wants to do them right way, whereas I want to plan it, stew over it, then analyze it and probably end up coming to the conclusion that we shouldn't do it... for some reason. Thank the good Lord that I have realized this pattern, in our three short years of marriage, and begun see a idea coming and roll with it.
Saturday Justin got one of those ideas and decided we needed to go away for the night and spend some time together before he gets even busier. So... we headed to Traverse City for the night and had a blast just hanging out with each other. We ended up with a beautiful room on the bay, went out for a nice dinner, played games, snuggled and slept in, went shopping, and just enjoyed the fact that God so wisely gave us to each other. I will always smile when I think of this weekend and the fun memories that we made. Thanks babe. You are so fun and my life would be quite boring without you!

We became addicted to Yahtzee

Justin rolled four Yahtzee's in one game... he will never forget it

A perfect spot for some prego pics. 11 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...