Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The day before????

Pin It This is the problem with going overdue (which we have never done before)... you never know when it is going to be the last day.
I keep thinking, "What should I do today, because it might be the last day before the baby comes."
- Should I clean the bathrooms, because I don't want to be having contractions in a dirty bathroom?
- Should I give the boys a bath because they are going to be at some one's house and I don't want them to be stinky?
- Should I balance my checkbook for the 100th time because I don't want to get any overdraft fees?
- Should I do laundry so that Justin has enough clean clothes?
- Should I just sit and cuddle and read with the boys because I am going to have new little one soon?
- Should I clean out my fridge... it is just plain nasty?
- Should I make a few meals to freeze for after the baby?
- Should I mop the floor again... I just did it yesterday, but it is gross again and I don't want people coming into my house seeing that?
- Should I sit on the computer and whittle the time away in hopes that a big bad contraction will come at any minute?

The real problem is that I am inpatient and I want to see this little one. I also like to have a plan and a schedule and at this point those are impossible. So, as much as I hate to say it, God may keep me asking that question for a few more days because it is refining me. Argggg.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for cuddling your boys! No one will notice the messy house or your stinky kids. In fact, you have enough family to take care of all of that for you. So enjoy your men - all three of them - until this new baby consumes you for a while. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...