Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tot School

Pin It One of my hopes for this year was that I could do a few more Tot School activities with the boys each day. We get the name from a fabulous blog www.1plus1plus1equals1.com. I just love all of the ideas of things we can do.
So I started off getting organized. I put all of our "games", as Spence calls them, in a large drawer that he can open. Now he can pick a game and then go put it away before he gets another one out. I think we have over 15 different activities that include cutting, counting, coloring and our personal favorite... dumping. Thanks a swap of several bags I made with my sister Sarah and friend Holly we have quite a few different options and the boys never get bored.
Spencer is definitely old enough to do a lot of the packs with little supervision and assistant, but Jackson on the other hand, wants to be in on the action and has very little coordination.
Here are a few pics from our "noodle dumping" today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...