Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3 weeks or so...

Pin It The belly is definitely showing how much time we have left to go. It is HUGE. I would post pictures, but I know I will look back and wonder why I did that to myself. Just to fill you in on some of the huge belly heartaches... I can barely reach my shoes to tie them, I can't change the boys crib sheets, a normal shirt is above my belly button, and I can't get the bath water high enough to keep warm. That was a little memory jogger for all of you past pregnant mommas and a little sneak preview for those who are looking forward to the big belly days.
Our "due week" is the 20th - 27th. We are going for a date range instead of one day this time because we are never exactly sure on one day and to save myself the heartache of feeling like I am overdue.
Keep my in your prayers. I tend to get a little crabby near the end because I am sick of being tired... and slow... and unable to get up from a lying down position. Also, I want to meet this next little one so badly and see my boys and hubby holding him or her. Hopefully the next post will hold pictures of our new family of five!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...