Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Prep

Pin It Time has flow by the last few weeks. Justin is still busy with work and will be until next week, but I am also very busy with Christmas prep, sister's having babies, finishing up our wreath season, and pre-baby cleaning. My hubby doesn't know it, but I have painted the bathroom (had it painted actually, by my fabulous father-in-law) organized the office, hung pictures, organized our room and rearranged the basement. Since we only have 5 full weeks left until this new little one comes I am feelin' the pressure to have everything in order. We are also having this baby at home so I have to have all my supplies organized and the room prepped for whenever he or she decided to bless us with their presence.
I have a new niece, Nadia Maria, born to my sister Sarah and her hubby Chris. A little, healthy, chubby baby that is so beautiful and has me dreaming of holding our little one. My sister Maria is also due in 3 days and I am anxiously awaiting that arrival. What better prep for remembering Christ's birth than to have a few in the family?
Here are a few pics from our comings and goings the last few weeks.

Justin and I on a get-a-way to Chicago to see our trees on the "Christmas Ship"

Jackson smiling for a pic

Our little elf's

Spence walking around with my heels

1 comment:

  1. Krista,
    I cannot get over all the babies in your family!!!!! Yea for Sarah & Chris, tell them I said congrats! And how fun that Maria is due soon too with her first (of many more to come I am sure)!
    And I cannot believe your THIRD will be here so soon! Praying for all of you and missing you as always!
    Thanks for all the precious pics of your lil ones!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...