Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Breech Baby

Pin It In the last three weeks we have found out that this little one is breech. It was quite a surprise to me since our boys went head down so easy and stayed that way quite a few weeks before birth. I kept thinking when we got to the ultrasound it wouldn't really be breech, but then there was the little head resting right under my ribcage.
We are hoping to have this little one at home so that made a big hole in our plans. Now I was faced with all of the questions like, "Do we go to the hospital? Can we deliver breech? What are the dangers of a breech delivery? Do I need to have a c-section?"
I never thought I would say this at the beginning of all of this, but I am thankful for this trial. I have had to really trust our great Saviour so much more then if this baby would have just been in the normal position. My husband had been a huge source of blessing and encouragement. I have had to give my attitude to the Lord and be thankful for the extra car time to be praying and praising him. I have had to give up my plans and trust the Lord know what we need and at the same time believe that he can flip this baby if he wants to.
Thank goodness for a walk with the Lord at times like this. We will keep you posted on where the Lord places this baby when we go into labor. Keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...