Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

10 more datys!

Pin It
We only have 10 days until our next little one is supposed to arrive. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I still feel good, besides a little swelling in my hands and feet and some sleepless nights. I am very fortunate with my pregnancies. I wanted to put some more pictures on in case the baby comes sooner than expected. Spence is getting so big and I am trying to spend every moment I can with him before his new sibling arrives. Justin has been very busy at the farm, working 70 to 80 hours a week. He should slow down just about the time this next one is due. It will be awesome to see more of him and have some quality family time this summer.

Here are some recent pics of what we have been up to.

Spencer's first ride. He is pumped.







Papa (my dad) helping Spencer's older cousins with their swords


What Spence has to look forward too!
Some pics of the Mother's day sale at the farm. Justin has spent a lot of time working and preping for it.

Some of the dug trees from the farm. This is what keeps my husband so busy.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! you're so close! how wonderful. Hope to see you this summer. What about a full belly shot of you before number 2 arrives, mama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! can't wait to see pics of that beautiful little one. :) spence is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 days! yikes! and 70-80 hours of work fro Justin???? another yikes! well, i hope all goes well for you, my lil dreamer! love u lots!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! i heard the news from aunt marilyn...congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...