Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

He is Here!

Pin It Our little dream was born on May14 at 6:06. Jackson Silas Bartlett. He weighed 6 lbs 5 oz. and was 21 1/4 inches long. Spencer was 6 lb 14 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. They look a lot alike... both identical to their dad's baby pictures. Jackson may have a few different features, but we will keep you posted as he changes in the next few weeks. Spence doesn't seem to care that there is a baby in dad or mom's arms at all times. He just crawls on the next best thing. It is so amazing to be at home with both of the boy's. Our family is growing and it is so neat to see what God has decided to give us. You always imagine having a family, but it is very surreal as it starts to form with each new child.
The labor and delivery went very well. Although, if you had asked me that on the 14th my answer may have sounded different. In hindsight, I couldn't have asked for it to go any better. I had an epidural with Spencer and I was not going to be able to with Jackson because I was having the baby in Cadillac, which has a smaller hospital and doesn't have the ability to do epidurals 24/7. So I was a little nervous... to say the least. BUT I got to the hospital at 5:00 and the baby was born an hour later so we didn't even have a chance for pain meds. I must say that I feel a hundred times better after this birth. Yes, it killed, but the recovery time is nothing. I felt like I could have run a marathon right after.
So... I guess you want to see some pictures. Here are a few and we will put more on in a few days.




39 Weeks Pregnant!












The day before


Jackson Silas Bartlett



Pretty happy new parents





What a little dream



Papa and Nana VanderWeide



The Bartlett Men



Grandma Bartlett




Ready to head home!



The newest Bartlett family picture









3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and just wanted to say congrats! You did a great job making him, he's beautiful!!!
    ♥Corilynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is so beautiful! You look awesome, amazing...Seriously! You are such a beauty. I'm hugging you in my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. DREAMER!!!!! Thank you sooo much for posting pics and an update! Congrats! I can't believe you're a mom of two already - and TWO BOYS at that! :) You look amazing, he is PRECIOUS, and you guys are such a precious lil fam! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...