Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Day with the Grandparents!

Pin It It was Grandpa Bartlett's birthday on Monday and Justin and I went to see him and Grandma in Traverse City. Justin's other Grandma was there as well so we got to spend time with both in one visit.
I just have to say... Grandparents are such a blessing. They have so much to teach us and they love us so much. I want my kids to spend as much time as possible with their Grandparents and Great-Grandparents. I want to be more honoring of my elders and let them know how important they are to our family. That was what I was challenged with by our visit.

Justin and Grandpa Bartlett

Grandma Eaves and the boys

Grandma Bartlett and Jackson


2 comments:

  1. how cute, Krista Lynn! I love it! And I just love hearing how you feel about your elders. I so need to be more respctful of mine and was convicted of that, too when I read your blog. How sweet that you and Justin can spend that time with them while you're blessed with having them here. I know they must just LOVE seeing you and the boys! Love you! Oh and SO PROUD of how regularly you've been posting on your blog too, you lil DreamBoat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe they all look so great! how is grandpa feeling? we really can't wait to see them this summer. its been too long since they've held annelise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...