Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day

Pin It We had a great memorial day last week. We planted our community garden with David and Julia and the boys mowed the lawn. We headed over to my mom and dad's at 3:00 to help with wedding prep, which was s blast because all of my sisters and there families where there. It was just nice to have a morning at home with my husband and boys. Julia and David and Justin and I had a picnic outside by our garden and life just felt slow for a minute. I love that feeling.




My husband multitasking... smoking a cigar while mowing the lawn
Justin and David standing proud by their garden

2 comments:

  1. good job bob! you should have been sleeping though. love you see you soon...laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! summer brings with it all kinds of outdoor memories. can't wait to see you all at the cottage fourth of july!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...