Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

One wedding down

Pin It Before I begin... a slight side note. My "delete" button is right next to the "enter" button on my keyboard. I have deleted these top two pictures twice... it is hard to put into words my frustration.
Anyway, we had a wedding last weekend. My baby sister. What a beautiful day. She could not have married a better man. He is sweet, loves the Lord and loves to hang out with our family. Every time Justin and I go to a wedding it does something special for our marriage. It is a little reminder of the vows we took to each other and the sweetness of the Lord's plan for marriage. Here are a few pictures from the special day.



My oldest sister and her family
(Sarah, Chris, Emma, John Paul, Elijah and Steven)

The next sister (Scott, Laura, Mateo, and Ellie)




The bride and groom with my parents



All the nieces and nephews





The new Bartlett Family Picture



The Beautiful Bride





2 comments:

  1. congrats! could your family get any more beautiful?? :) what a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! My goodness, the whole fam just looks GORGEOUS! Dreamer, I so know what you mean about how going to weddings does something for your marriage. It has been sucha blessing that Chris' business takes us to many of them, and it truly does remind us of our day and how special marriage is and how it's such a sweet gift from the Lord.
    Thanks for posting these pics! LOVE the new Bartlett fam one!
    Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...