Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Forts and Summer

Pin It

I was looking through pictures on my camera today and I realized I better update any blog readers that I may have left on what we have been up too. The summer has been a blessing. Lots of family time, beach time, and smiles.
Justin and I have been married three years this summer and it is just starting to feel like we are falling into a bit of a summer routine. Fourth of July with the Bartlett's, days on the beach at my parents pond, weeding the garden, grilling out on the deck, having friends over, concession stand at the rodeo, and so much more. It has been a busy summer, but filled with so many great things. My heart can't help but be filled with gratefulness. Here are a few shots of the family.

Spencer always wants to build a "FORK"



One of our favorite places Mom and Dad Bartlett's


Working on a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...