Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Tot Packs

Pin It I have a new passion that has developed in the last few weeks. School starting has given me the homeschooling fever (eventhough Spencer is only 2). I knew that there was some more productive things we could be doing with our precious time at home together. Something that was a little more structured and teach character skills and developmental skills at the same time. However, I didn't know what those things would be... everyone I knew that homeschooled had older kids. So I came across some great blogs of moms who are willing to share what they are doing. My sister Sarah, our friend Holly, and I are all making 5 bags (3 of each) and then swaping with eachother. I just got my first one done today and the rest of them are partially finished and spread haphazardly around the office. I can't wait to do these with Spence. I already tried this bag out on him and I got a good 1/2 hour of intense play out of him. I will post more pics as the other ones come along.

Each paper has 4 matching paperclips that can be slide on, piled on or just pushed around... whatever is fun for them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...