Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Can You Pray For Me Mom?

Pin It It was 10:30 and I set my alarm for 12:00. I had to get the cinnamon rolls out to rise so they would be ready to go in the oven at 6:00 a.m. Midnight came and went, cinnamon rolls rose beautifully, but a little man woke up at 4:00 throwing up. I couldn't hear him because the fan was going in my room. Thank goodness, God gives us moms intuition. I walked in right as he finished up.

Throw up on the ladder, floor, rug, Jack's bed, the comforter, the dresser, window and I am sure some hidden places that I haven't found yet.

In that moment... God gave me a special gift. I was so tired. I knew we had a long and early day ahead of us, not to mention, a mountain of clean up and laundry that needed to happen right then. As I walked Spencer to the couch he said, "Mom can you pray for me tomorrow?"


"I can pray for you right now buddy."


The pure joy of seeing your children walk with the Lord. The excitement of a mom having a child realize they should talk to the Lord first if they are sick or hurting or in trouble.

The throw up didn't stop. A little treat that happened about every 45 minutes and a few poop filled PJ's and underwear thrown in there. 

It didn't matter because that sweet memory is so fresh in my mind. Just a few minutes ago after another stomach wrenching vomit he ask for prayer again.

Thank you Lord that they are gaining understanding and that the faith of my children is strengthening my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...