Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Snack Plates

Pin It I can't remember which book I read this in or it could have been one of my sisters who let me in on this little secret, but the snack plate has become a lunch staple at our house. We eat it at least twice a week for lunch.

It is very simple. I do a meat, cheese and a fruit. It is a great way to get rid of any leftovers and the kids like it. If they are lucky they get cracker, but they are not usually very lucky.

Here are a couple popular snack plate combos at our house:

  • lunch meat, string cheese, apples
  • cooked chicken, cheese slice, banana
  • cubed ham, shredded cheese, pears
I also like to use leftover broccoli, green beans, salad, or a boiled egg.


To add to the ease of the snack plate, throw a paper plate in there. A clean up dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...