Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Lovely Latte

Pin It I got a few requests for this Pumpkin "dream" Latte so here it is.
1 1/2 to 2 C. brewed strong coffee
4 cups milk
4 Tablespoons canned pureed pumpkin
2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
3 Tablespoons vanilla extract
Whipped cream

Add everything besides the whip to the slow cooker and whisk together. If unsure about how much coffee or sugar to add, start at the lower amount and you can always add more. Cook on high for 2 hours.
I doubled this recipe both times I made it because I made it for a pretty good size group and a double recipe filled up my crock pot nicely.
Have at least a bottle of whip cream per person... that was my special addition.

1 comment:

  1. I made this for Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit! Thanks for posting, I love it and plan on making it again really soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...