Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Latte and Sugar Cookies

Pin It THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING! We are headed to the farm to bring Justin and the lovely ladies he works with some Pumpkin Spice Latte (thank you Racheal Neal for posting this) and pumpkin sugar cookies. I can hardly handle the cuteness of it all. This latte is seriously one of the best treats in the world and you make it in a crock pot! I don't know... there is just something about making something in a crock pot that makes me feel more frugal and industrious.
Kind of like the sugar buzz that is sure to follow this adorable combo, I am on a holiday cooking high. Bring on the fetivities.

4 comments:

  1. Krista, I LOVE reading your blog! It's just so great to get little tidbits of how the Bartlett family is doing and it's so encouraging! I'd love those recipes...loving having a kitchen, small as it may be and I love to experiment with new things! Blessings and Love to you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, I will facebook you the recipes. SOOOOO yummy. Maybe it will have a Rio Coco drink someday! How are you two doing? Do you have a store you can shop for grocies at? I am just thinking ti might be kind of hard to get pumkin pie spice on the island. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are liking it. I of course ripped the recipe off of someone else...nothing original here! Hope you all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista, please send me the pumpkin spice latte recipe too!!! Starbucks is WAY too pricey to go to for more than the occasional special treat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...