Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pissy Haircuts

Pin It
I am not great at cutting my boys hair. I do it because it is cheap, I can do it when I want, and deep down I feel like I have must have inherited some cosmetology gene from my mom… so I must know what I am doing. Next issue… the toddler. It is one thing to be Edward Scissor Hands with an adult who actually sits still, but with a 2 and 3 year old? Third challenge… the potty training son. I guess standing on the chair naked and dreaming about the bath to follow was too much for him. The stream of pee landed directly on my feet, almost nowhere else, then it slowly flowed into all the recently cut, fine hair covering the floor. What do you do as a mom with peed on feet and a half finished hair cut? I can't send him off with a mullet so the show must go on. Ohhh, cleaning up pee-hair, with hairy hobbit feet at 9:00 at night is definitely a new favorite "dying to self" moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...