Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Menu Planning

Pin It Mom Bartlett had surgery last week and just arrived home today. After checking up on her it dawn on me that I need to get some meals over to her. I love my father-in-law but he only has two signature dishes... and you only can eat venison steak and pancakes so long. So I needed to make a set-in-stone menu plan this week because I am just going to make a bigger portions and bring them some. Plus Jack has some vomiting virus and I don't really want to be running through the aisles of Wal-Mart with my queasy son.
So here it is:
Monday: Cheeseburger soup and banana bread
Tuesday: Oven Stew and mashed potatoes
Wednesday: Stromboli and grapes
Thursday: Chicken Fried Steak/broccoli / and baked potatoes
Friday: Chicken and sausage alfredo and green beans
Saturday: Tacos
Sunday: Italian pulled beef sandwiches
There it is. Now, if I can just get Abigail to release her death grip on my leg I can check to see if my banana bread is still mushy in the middle.

Watching my every move. Starting her cooking classes young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...