Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas

Pin It
Oh my goodness... this blog. It has been in the back of my mind since we received our little Hannah gift, but that has were it has stayed. My mom once told me that we all have our own number. She meant the number of kids it takes for us to stand back and say, "Whoa... I can never leave my house again". The number that after you hit it you think you have reached your max and you will never again be able to shower, go the bathroom, or sleep. Again. Ever. Number four was my number. The good news about hitting your number is that she said a few more don't seem like a big deal after that. After our new "number" we have been on permanent lock down and I am loving it. Life has been simplified to the barest of bones and my expectations can finally take a brief rest. 

Now this blog is a special treat, my hobby and late night, can't sleep therapy. I hope time will make it self more readily available in the future so that my children will be able to read this and find some sweet memories, advice and wisdom here. At this point in life anything is a small victory.

Then here we go... a few Christmas time memories:



New Year party with the Riveras and Powells.



Spencer's favorite Christmas gift from Nana and Papa Bartlett. Our "Sure Shot" man.


Nana and sweet Hannah


Papa reading the boys and cousin Patience their new hunting book


A"once a year attempt at craftiness" our Christmas wreath snowman!


Great Nana cuddling Hannah


Papa Horses sang Hannah to sleep



The lovebirds


Nana Horses and James (Maria and John's newest) in Nana's coveted "lap spot"


Daddy and Abba in a cuddle only he can pull off


Holding My Sweetness. I think we got out the that chair a few times over Christmas... maybe.


Dad and Elijah in a heated game of Settlers. It was probably their third game and 1:00 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...