Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Green Beans and a Day Overdue

Pin It
I found green beans in our garden today. 

For some reason the first veggies are always a little bit like Christmas morning to me. I wandered the rows this morning and my heart was bursting with love for my hubby. He has planted, watered, hoed, weeded, and cared for our garden this year and he has never done that before. It has always been my baby, but since I am trying to have another baby this summer he vowed to make the garden happen on his own.

It looks better then any garden I have ever tended... that is just the way he rolls. Perfectionist. It does my heart so much good.

I thought I would post a picture of these little beauties instead of myself and 40 weeks pregnant. The beans are definitely better looking today.


Julia came and got my kids this morning. She didn't call. She swooped in grabbed the kids and loaded them up before I could fight with her about it. Now... I have no option but to clean my whole house and hope it puts me into labor.

Hopefully the next post will include pictures of our new little one...

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT husband and sister!!
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMBER, I am missing you my friend. It has been WAY to long since we have had a "chat date". I am hoping this baby comes soon so we can hang out.

      Delete
  2. Oh bless Julia. And you make sure to sit down and do something that you won't have time to do when that baby comes...praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I am feeling very spoiled. I think I will do that Rachael. I really wanted to order some pictures so I think I will do that today.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...