Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stuffed Chicken Parmesan

Pin It
Oh, my, heavenly... this was very yummy! I was struggling to make Chicken Parmesan because I couldn't find a recipe that seemed gooey enough. I wanted moist, cheesy, yummy chicken. Most basic recipes just tell you to dip a breast in egg and then coat it with bread crumbs, that was not going to get the job done for me tonight. So... I searched through the low budget fridge and found whatever battle supplies I could.




Look at what little beauties were hiding behind all the canned goods (cottage cheese, cream cheese and pesto).


I scooped a few of those together to make a nice filling for my chicken breasts.


I don't have one of those meat pounding mallets, but the rolling pin works quite nice.


Spread the gooey goodness


 Roll them up and put a tooth pick in to secure.



These were dipped in egg and then bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 40-50 minutes.



Add a few scoops of spaghetti sauce and cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
Then serve to all the beautiful people around your table.

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! I might have to make these someday soon...though cooking while I'm not at home is always a bit tricky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...