Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Up From the Grave...

Pin It I arose. With a MIGHTY triumph o're my foes.

In the spirit of Easter, I just can't help myself.

Please don't think I am being irreverent. This song has been in my head because of the Lenten season and I couldn't help but realize that just as Christ was raised from the dead and gave new life, so am I given that gift each day.

After the flu bug came and waged an all-out war against my body and I laid around for the last few days, I started to think about my return to health as new life, just like the new life of salvation.

I am absolutely, head-over-heals, in love with Easter. I love telling my children the story of what Chirst did for us. I love the time of reflection. I love the hope.

I have so many fun ideas for next week at our house that I am bursting with excitement waiting for Palm Sunday. I will share them as soon as I have some pictures to jazz things up a bit.

Until, then I am hoping your families are preparing their hearts and minds for the gift of Christ's death and Resurrection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...